Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The amount of crap that gets thrown onto the side of my car because there are no mud flaps is unbelievable. We really need an OEM quality set of injection molded 3D style mud flaps like every other car and truck has.

See example:

priced in the $40-60 range would be great.

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
I'd love to get a set, too. The wider/stickier S03's like to sling road debris onto the sides of the car.

·
Registered
518 Posts
imo mud flaps make the car look tame, but the rally armor ones do give it that "rally" inspired look and I'd use them. Those molded ones would be ugly on a ms3.

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
[quote author=cosmicsp33d3 link=topic=136122.msg3097855#msg3097855 date=1241222201]
imo mud flaps make the car look tame, but the rally armor ones do give it that "rally" inspired look and I'd use them. Those molded ones would be ugly on a ms3.
[/quote]

I'm the exact opposite. I think those rally armor flaps make the ms3 look ridiculous. It goes from looking all aggressive to "ohhhh I don't want to hurt my paint!". And they hang down too far, stick out too much, and flap around in the breeze when you're on the highway. They look right on a WRX but that's about it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts