Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
4,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale is a Custom Body kit for the "I" model Sedan. Adds about a 1-2" drop in the front and 1-2" drop in the back. Kit is similiar to the stock "S" set up, but it does swap the reflectors to give it an unique appearance as well as flare on both bumpers. Perfect for somebody looking for a little added looks, but not a crazy bodykit. Kit is made from Fiberglass as well.

Kit includes:

Front Bumper
Rear Bumper
Side Skirts

Item was purchased from a local member a little while back. Have never installed it, just test fit a little while back.

Reason I am selling is 1: need the money :) 2: Also if installed I am unable to get into my work parking lot, or home driveway...both have a big incline and unforgiving to bumpers.

Need Local pickup do to size of the item. In Las Vegas. $400 $350 OBO

If anybody outside Sin City is interested, I can see if something can be worked out.

Any questions feel free to post or pm me.

·
Registered
10,538 Posts
Re: Modified "S" Kit $400 obo Local Pickup Only

sigh.

darn sedans.

·
Registered
215 Posts

wouldnt this kit fit on the S model as well... just couldnt run the S style foglights? if thats the case i would be interested... seeing how i have had my car for over a year and only managed to put on 5k in miles

·
Registered
4,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Yeah from my knowledge it wouldn't fit the S foglights. But other then that it would work.

·
Registered
215 Posts

is that the stock front bumper off of an I model sedan? anyway if you havent sold this yet let me know... i have to take a trip to vegas in the near future and would be able to pick it up. for some reason that just looks like a stock front bumper to me...

·
Registered
4,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

It looks like it but it has an extra drop....little bit more of a lip.

·
Registered
974 Posts

looks nice hope u sell it. i would buy the rear and skirts tho..since those would still fit my car. ;) doesnt look like fiberglass tho...looks completely smooth

·
Registered
4,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

I was told it was fiberglass.....but it is smooth.

·
Registered
587 Posts

damn why do you have to live so far away.. i would buy this in a heart beat. let me know if your making any trips to the northeast. haha

·
Registered
4,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

haha actually I may be moving to pittsburgh in the next 1-2 years....I will keep you in mind.

·
Registered
587 Posts

haha very nice but come and visit by summer and not that i'm complaining but why are you selling for only $400 i have been looking for bodykits and they can go from 600 and up. this just seems almost like a scam haha

·
Registered
4,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

no scam....just trying to get it sold. I don't plan on putting it on...and my girlfriend keeps complaining that it needs to get out of the garage so she can park her car...lol.

·
Registered
587 Posts

haha well as soon as you make the trip out here make sure you bring it. i will buy it so your wife can be park her car in the garage.

·
Registered
841 Posts

ooooooo if only i was local

·
Registered
215 Posts

im still trying to make the trip out to vegas.... when i come through im going to hit you up because thats a screamin deal... hope i can get out there before its sold

·
Registered
4,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

no problem man...I am here

·
Registered
587 Posts

still have it? b/c i want it and need it front and rear bumpers have creases in them from either a stupid women hitting me on a onramp or me hitting an ice mound by accident when i was parking....damnit :(

·
Registered
4,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

Yeah I still have them....but haven't made the trip out to the east. Not sure how to even ship or how much it would cost.

·
Registered
587 Posts

yeah i would want to have it shipped mainly b/c of price and i wouldn't want it to be damaged.

·
Registered
4,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #20

you would or wouldn't?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts