Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have up for sale an xbox modded with a 160 gig harddrive(I believe, although it may be 200 gig) It's got the ability to save games/emulators/roms/movies/whatever else you could ever want on the harddrive. It's also got the media player on there. I think with the regular xbox you have to have the dvd remote to watch dvds, and this media player will allow you to play pretty much any dvd region you want. Any games that are on there now will be deleted before I ship it out because of the fact that it's illegal. the mod chip it has is the executer x3, and if you look it up, or know anything about it, you'll know that its a really good chip. I think it was like 80 bucks back when I got it a few years ago. I also will include all cables and remotes. I'mnot sure exactly what this is worth, but I looked on Craigslist around my area and saw them for like 225-250, so I'll sell this for 230 + shipping. Shipped with whatever service you want.

edit I just opened it up and looked. It is a 200 gig Western Digital Harddrivee. Plenty of room for anything you may want to do with it.
this would be a great inexpensive way to have a LOT of video games or movies all stored in one place.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I'm finding it hard to believe that nobody is wanting this!!
It works flawlessly every time. You can customize the dashboard and all of that good stuff. You can also change the fan speeds and everything to keep it more cool if you are going to be running it for a loong time.
someone pick this up!!

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
Plus, if you get tired of playing games, you can always use it as an anchor on your fishing boat or put it in the bed of your truck for traction in the winter. :lol:

·
Registered
219 Posts
[quote author=11011101 link=topic=110710.msg2289051#msg2289051 date=1210019612]
Plus, if you get tired of playing games, you can always use it as an anchor on your fishing boat or put it in the bed of your truck for traction in the winter. :lol:
[/quote]
^^ LMAO!!!! :lmao:

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
[quote author=killa cam link=topic=110710.msg2289611#msg2289611 date=1210036220]
i'd take it if you wouldn't delete the games, otherwise i have to waste my bandwidth to redownloading them...
[/quote]
I PM'd you. I'm sure we can work something out.

I want this thing gone!! I'm moving in a few days and it would be great to get rid of it before then

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
[quote author=killa cam link=topic=110710.msg2291007#msg2291007 date=1210083799]
buy my laptop and i'll buy this from ya lol
[/quote]

Lol, wish I could. Cant afford it though, plus, I'm really not a gamer. That's why I'm trying to get rid of this.

·
Registered
83 Posts
probably going to be hard to sell man, most people are buying modded 360s for around the same price or a little bit more. nobody wants the last gen stuff anymore. but good luck.

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
This might be a hard sell my man. Most people arent going to buy an older generation system. When I picked up a 360..I actually put my perfectly working 1st gen Xbox out on the curb. Was gone in 10 minutes. Probably made some kid's day :)

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
[quote author=Garzilly link=topic=110710.msg2317396#msg2317396 date=1210882951]
This might be a hard sell my man. Most people arent going to buy an older generation system. When I picked up a 360..I actually put my perfectly working 1st gen Xbox out on the curb. Was gone in 10 minutes. Probably made some kid's day :)
[/quote]

I agree. It's probably going to be really hard to sell. Just didnt know if anybody out there knew what all this was capable of doing, and maybe wanted to have some fun with it. It can do almost anything, can play almost every other systems games(as long as its an older system). If there was anyone out here who didnt really care about having the newest games out here, or wanted to play old games that are no longer available for purchase, this would be perfect for them.

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
[quote author=m3dia_lab link=topic=110710.msg2323366#msg2323366 date=1211121722]
i wish i had the money, i sold my unmodded for $90 fyi
[/quote]

This is the reason why I think its worth at least something!!
Thanks for the bump.
90 for xbox, 40 or so for the xecuter x3, and probably 60-70 for the hard drive.

200 OBO

1 - 16 of 16 Posts