Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
3,493 Posts
Honestly, I'm not sure that there is even a way around the redirect. My MNMazda bookmark is for the main forums page, and when I try to go there I keep getting sent back to that notice. The text of the notice doesn't sound like something a scammer would write; the author is definitely local. We need to hear AJ's side of the story for sure, but I think it would be wise if we do not put any money into the "donation" (e.g. ransom) until we know exactly what's going on.

· Registered
3,493 Posts
[quote author=dmention7 link=topic=134853.msg2901142#msg2901142 date=1233347018]It just seems like there should be a way around it, since we were able to access the site until all the DNSs received the change and started pointing mnmazda.com to whatever server it's now pointing so--which seems to imply that the site is still on a server somewhere, ready to rock, but we're just being directed somewhere else. Then again, I've only got a crude understanding of that stuff, so who knows...
[/quote]

If we can find out the IP address of the server MNMazda's being hosted on, then we can take DNS out of the picture.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.