Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Finally I finalized deal for MZ3 lava orange. Will pick it up on March 7th. I got MZ3 Orange with ABX/SAB option + Moonroof & 6 disc changer package. Now I need to find how to hook-up my 40GB iPod in this new thing. Thanks all for helping out in making decision.
First thing, what to do now ? What all accesories you guys are getting for your MZ3. I wanted to start with mudguard but it seems its not available.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
oops forgot to post price. I got it for 17895 under S-plan - 500 USD loyalty rebate so it is 17395 + tax title.

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
Good choice in model and colour (that's what I have as well). I'm in the same dilemma when it comes to my iPod. I still haven't found any suitable solutions sine I would like to keep the radio controls on the steering wheel and/or have a nice looking aftermarket headunit that will accept the iPod (I hope Alpine is listening).

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What all accessories did you guys buy for your new MZ3 ? Did you guys get any quote on extended warranty from dealer ?

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
I bought the MP3 player as well as the ashtray replacement compartment (total rip off) and the silver and leather parking brake handle (another rip off). The latter two sounded good at the time.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Dealer is asking 700 USD for 3M Autobahnd protection on my HB. Is it worth ?

·
Registered
296 Posts
Hey...MA homie...
Aren't you glad that you don't see much MZ 3 on the road? I been driving my car MZ3 for about 2 months already, and I haven't see any MZ3 on the road beside myself. eh! :)

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
beyonddc said:
Hey...MA homie...
Aren't you glad that you don't see much MZ 3 on the road? I been driving my car MZ3 for about 2 months already, and I haven't see any MZ3 on the road beside myself. eh! :)
Yup, its true I've not seen a single MZ3 on road. But it seems there is lot of activity on this site related to MZ3. I'm not sure related to protectant how necessary it is, any suggestions ?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts