Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i dont know about you guys but the area around my wheels gets really dirty! and since full sized splash guards canot fit on the 3's witht he sports package do u think there is a chance we can install mini splash guards? my dads benz has'em cuz he also has a sports pkg on his...and he has these lil splash guard things...any thoughts?

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
What do they look like? I think most of the people here believe there isn't much space in the wheel well between the tire and the car to have one fit (I know I could barely get my hand between to clean the well area out).

·
Registered
168 Posts
funkyfreshmonke said:
i dont know about you guys but the area around my wheels gets really dirty! and since full sized splash guards canot fit on the 3's witht he sports package do u think there is a chance we can install mini splash guards? my dads benz has'em cuz he also has a sports pkg on his...and he has these lil splash guard things...any thoughts?
Please post some pics!!!

I am definitely interested in these "mini splash guards". My rear side extensions or sills are getting pebbled to death...to the point where paint is chipping off. I have a hatchback so therefore OEM mudguards won't fit due to space constraints.

If these mini splash guards look good on your dad's MB, and could possibly fit on the Mazda3....please let me know.

Thanks,
Spencer

·
Registered
314 Posts
Yes, please post some pics or site where these can be purchased. My car's pretty badly caked with snow after driving in the snow these past few days.

·
Registered
168 Posts

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Wasn't the issue also that one of the set of bolts was taken up by the side sills which left only one hole for mud guards? I don't remember...

·
Registered
168 Posts
Re: Possible solution

rlward88 said:
Since I take delivery of my 3 at the end of January and our Echo is not off lease until February, I'm going to see if the mud guards (which are really short and compact) will fit on the 3:

http://www3.mb.sympatico.ca/~rlward/08-mud.htm

I'll let you guys know ASAP. A full set is probably about $50 from Toyota.
Kewl...I can't wait to see the results.

Thanks,
Spencer

·
Registered
747 Posts
bump. what ever happened with this???

·
Registered
144 Posts
mud flap. thats some nice idea..
picture picture picutresssss