Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i know someone who works for subaru warehouse and might be able to get for cost. my question is, does anyone know what it would be around ?

·
Registered
5,370 Posts
Call him and ask.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
he has to wait for monday to see, was just wondering if anyone knew

·
Registered
5,370 Posts
Oh. I looked at some used wrx's before a I bought my 3. Love them but gas mileage not the best and kind of pricey new or used.

·
Registered
36 Posts
[quote author=G-MAN link=topic=71585.msg1260308#msg1260308 date=1173570283]
Oh. I looked at some used wrx's before a I bought my 3. Love them but gas mileage not the best and kind of pricey new or used.
[/quote]

Agreed, not to mention crappy interior. :(

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
eh might not be able to pass up a 27k car for around 20 hopefully... then minus my trade in

·
Registered
9,518 Posts
id rather have a wrx over a mazda3 any day of the week.

You cannot go wrong with AWD Turbo, hood scoops, and big wings. (My favorite as some know)

·
Registered
21,484 Posts
WRX STi TR= all the goodies in a few colors without the 'bigger' scoop and rear wing, minus the stereo too. The perfect rally startup vehicle!

I would look at this deal closer, but I eventually want to go for a NASA amateur rallycross/rally liscense.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hopefully ill find out soon how much i could get it for.... this waiting sucks !!!

·
Registered
66 Posts
i have both :lol:

and they are taking over my life i live paycheck to paycheck paying for the cars, thank god for an understanding girlfriend

so i am deciding to sell both

i love both to death though

·
Registered
18,652 Posts
[quote author=krystek01 link=topic=71585.msg1270675#msg1270675 date=1174024031]
i have both :lol:

and they are taking over my life i live paycheck to paycheck paying for the cars, thank god for an understanding girlfriend

so i am deciding to sell both

i love both to death though
[/quote]dude let me know i will soon be in the market to buy one!

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
so basically i can get 20% off the msrp price.... might have to trade for it lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts