Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any Michigan owners planning on going to the Midwest Mazdafest this coming april 18th? I want to get an idea on who's going so that we can possibly setup a caravan of sorts. So far on the list there's 2 Mazda owners representing the west side that has registered... myself and a RX7 owner that I work with.

·
Registered
776 Posts
Re: Michigan Owners...

Yes, I will be going. I had planned on going down Friday morning or around noon, though.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

whoops... fergot what side I was on... I meant the east side of Michigan... north of Detroit :D

·
Registered
776 Posts

Well, when are you leaving? It might be possible to meet up along the way. And by the way, WEST SIII!! lolz

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: Midwest Mazdafest - Detroit Area

From what I'm guessing I'll be leaving early... around 6 or 7 am and taking a more or less direct route I75 - I70 and meeting up with the NE Ohio crew. I think you're going to be taking a different route since it should me easier for you since you're on the other side of the state.

·
Registered
776 Posts
Re: Midwest Mazdafest Caravan - Detroit Area

I'll be leaving from Grand Rapids. I can't find anyone from the west side that's going. Dammit.

·
Registered
776 Posts

They aren't leaving til like 8 or something on Friday. It's alright. I'll see you all there.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

[quote author=wolverine_man link=topic=135732.msg3028981#msg3028981 date=1238504843]
They aren't leaving til like 8 or something on Friday. It's alright. I'll see you all there.
[/quote]

What time/day are you leaving Wolverine? Possibly we can try to set up a time to meet along Indy so that we all can cruise into the hotel area.

·
Registered
121 Posts

Ok, new activity for Mazdafest! We are working on finalizing the playlist for Mazdafest! We will have music from the 70's through today! We know that everyone has different taste in music and we would like to hear what songs you would like to have possibly included in the playlist!

Here is how the game will be played. Each registered attendee can send in ONE song request to [email protected]. If we play your song, you will have 30 seconds to get to the registration table to collect a prize! So send in your songs... we will take requests up until April 15th! Songs MUST NOT contain profanity as we want to keep this a family event. If there is a clean version of the song on iTunes let us know.

Krystm....how many days? 18? lol...

·
Registered
776 Posts

[quote author=FlipMZ3Drvr link=topic=135732.msg3030079#msg3030079 date=1238537754]
[quote author=wolverine_man link=topic=135732.msg3028981#msg3028981 date=1238504843]
[/quote]

What time/day are you leaving Wolverine? Possibly we can try to set up a time to meet along Indy so that we all can cruise into the hotel area.
[/quote]

Was going to leave maybe around Noon on Friday. I have the day off so I can adjust the leave time. I know I just wanted to clean my car up in the AM and also leave enough time to do some stuff in downtown Indy after checking in to my hotel and before it gets too late. What time you guys rolling out or expect to arrive at the hotel?

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

[quote author=wolverine_man link=topic=135732.msg3034324#msg3034324 date=1238686578]
[quote author=FlipMZ3Drvr link=topic=135732.msg3030079#msg3030079 date=1238537754]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Was going to leave maybe around Noon on Friday. I have the day off so I can adjust the leave time. I know I just wanted to clean my car up in the AM and also leave enough time to do some stuff in downtown Indy after checking in to my hotel and before it gets too late. What time you guys rolling out or expect to arrive at the hotel?
[/quote]

From what I'm guess... basin' it off of Jess' estimated time... roughly about 6 pm after picking up ppl from 2 stops...

·
Registered
776 Posts
Alright I gotcha. I will just have to meet you there at the hotel. I gave you my number so let me know when you guys roll in. Should be a fun Friday night.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts