Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My car is said to be arriving in mid-march.

Does anyone know a date ???

Thanks

·
Registered
177 Posts
No date been told to me yet execpt within 4 weeks from 23/2/04.

Cant wait to get our Mazda 3 Maxx Sport Sedan, Sunlight Silver, dark tint and free mats, headlight and bonnet protectors.

Lancair

·
Registered
71 Posts
Yeah I was just told to expect the car in 3rd-4th week of march.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Just spoke to my Dealer, and our car is still 2-3 weeks away but he said, IF Id just ordered this week, Id be waiting until late May or early June :shock:
Aparently we got one of the last Maxx Sport sunlight silver sedans in the next shipment to Brisbane. 8)

Lancair

·
Registered
252 Posts
I was told yesterday the shipment to Adelaide has been delayed by 2 weeks :)shock: 2 WEEKS!). The dealer's not quite sure why, but I've got a feeling it's to get some more cars on the ship to address this supply problem.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi all
I went to Brighton Mazda in Melbourne and asked if they new when my car was arriving. Their response was next Thursday 11th. He said that it could be the date of arrival in melbourne or the arrival to the dealership. He wasn't %100 sure. But at the very least the car's arrival date into melbourne will be Thursday 11th.

Less than a week's wait.

I'm very excited......

Strato Blue, SP23 Sedan, AT, Raised Wing, cruise....

·
Registered
91 Posts
You lucky %^$^%$. Mine is being built this month and thats all I know. So I dont think I am going to get it untill April!!!! I am going crazzzzzyyyyyy!!!!!!

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have some bad news for you then, because the dealer said that if you arn't getting your car on the mid-march shipment you could be waiting till june or july... Im not sure about that information, but he seemed pretty sure, I hope sooner for all of us !!!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts