Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sup everybody! My dad just picked up the family's Mazda3 today! After 4 and a half hours of hageling, we got a totally base i-series (with AC) for just $12,900!! Its the shimmering sand color, and has beige interior.

Sorry no pics.

Ok guys, Cya later!

=====================
Edit: Thread title for uniformity.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
great deal, whole lot of car for that price

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
WOW!!! that's an awesome price!!!!!

How'd your dad do it? (I'm also looking at the base model).

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
I know, but at 12,900 ... that's a steal!
I could SO finally afford the car at that price! I need tips to get one at that price! Isn't MSRP like... 15,000 USD or something? (it's 16,195 CDN).

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
ah, I just checked US prices. invoice is about 12,500 (I think?) or something... and MSRP is about 13500.
So maybe 1000 dollars off the Canadian MSRP (16,300) isn't impossible? :)

mickawes, we need pics of your car :)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well the car is just any other base i, but ill try to get pics.

As for the price, there was some newspaper promotion that was selling a 3 for $11,288. but that was completely base, even missing the AC. So we drove about 50 miles to Redwood city, and looked at the car. It was some lime green color too. So after test driving it, my dad looked at the car we have now, the sand color. He told the dealer guy that he wanted that car (which had the AC) and would pay the $850 for AC on top of promotion price. Then about 4 hours later, and my dad threatening to walk away and buy a Saturn like 5 times, they finally came to an agreement of $12,900. Then they tried to force all sorts of stupid insurance stuff on us, like $300 for a graphite number that makes the robbers not want to touch the car and stuff. :roll:

Long story short, just bitch -- Alot! And dont be afraid to get up and walk, cause they went after him every time.

Im gonna fix the camera tonight, so ill try to get some piccies up.

L8r

1 - 11 of 11 Posts