Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked mine up tonight after work, so I can finally formally join the forums :)

I'm in Bryan/College Station Texas, recently graduated from Texas A&M.

Got the Titanium hatchback with manual and no options, I decided I really didn't need any of them. Managed a pretty good deal between S-Plan and Graduate discount.
Unfortunately, it got a chip in the windshield being driven from another dealership, but they already have a new one on order and it should be here by this weekend.

What a great car - I couldn't have found something I would like more.
Still can't believe this isn't some mistake and I don't have to bring it back tomorrow :)

·
Registered
8,626 Posts
There's a statewide meet you might be interested in going to March 19-21st, the main meet being the 20th in Austin. Details are in the regional section. Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
526 Posts
What kinda of price did you get on your 3 MGB? I'm thinking of either buying the stripper like your car or just the ABS/Airbag package. Congrats!

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The Sticker price was 17,415, I paid about 17,500 after TT&L because of the discounts.

and hey - I know from experience that you will find a 3 with just ABS VERY hard to find, so I suggest you start looking fast unless you are prepared to wait until the next run gets into port in early march.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Thanks MGB... i've already noticed the ABS package seem to be pretty rare. I did find a dealer in Wisconson that has the exact car I want though. You really just have to look around it seems.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts