Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any recommendations between Metrotown and Wolfe?

So far my pre-purchase experience at Metrotown was a bit better. Just looking for a dealership that is not going to forget me after purchase day. Thanks.

·
Registered
62 Posts
I don't like Wolfe because both a friend and myself have had bad experience with the Wolfe dealerships (Wolfe Chev-Olds for me, and Wolfe Mazda for him). Also, my gf and I didn't trust one of the salesmen at Wolfe Mazda (we went there just to poke around).

We haven't brought her M3 in at Metrotown Mazda for servicing yet, but despite one of the current threads regarding Metrotown Mazda, I have to say that COMPARED to Wolfe, I preferred the Sales team at Metrotown Mazda.

·
Banned
867 Posts
zephyrantes said:
(we went there just to poke around).
You said it yourself...you were there to "just poke around". Sales people can tell whether you're serious or not.

Basically, you were wasting their time.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Levitron: we were poking around, but we also sat down for a good 10 minutes with the guy as he went over his usual sales pitch. We also talked to him enough to be impressed by the fact that this East Indian salesman can speak Chinese/Korean/English/Punjabi (naturally) fluently. You're right, salespeople can "tell" certain things about customers. But an experienced shopper can also "tell" certain things about salespeople.
I've worked at dealerships before in the sales dept, so I've had A LOT of time to know salespeople quite well...

My beef with the Wolfe dealerships (and my friend as well) is from bad experience with their service department when it comes down to warranty.

·
Banned
867 Posts
Oh, and that East Indian guy can also speak "Shanghaiese", I don't know if that's the right word :)

He was Made in China, or so I was told!

·
Registered
75 Posts
lol that guy freaked me out when i heard someone talking chinese and turned around and noticing it was him who was speaking..
true i don't like there service dept. when i was curious to go in for my brake dust some "woman" said i brake too hard. I was like okay.... she doesnt know anything lol ;)

·
Banned
867 Posts
Hell, I think they know about the problem by now. I've been there TWICE complaining about it.

They crap-all about good service.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.