Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone had a good experience with Merchant's Tire in Northern VA? I had the one by my house install new tires for me and they have balanced them twice and I still get vibration through the steering wheel. I installed another set of wheels to ensure it wasnt the car. No vibration. I dont want to take the car back to the same place a third time. I am looking for a Merchant's Tire between Herndon and Culpeper.

·
Registered
479 Posts
[quote author=boosthead link=topic=67698.msg1165333#msg1165333 date=1169598225]
Has anyone had a good experience with Merchant's Tire in Northern VA? I had the one by my house install new tires for me and they have balanced them twice and I still get vibration through the steering wheel. I installed another set of wheels to ensure it wasnt the car. No vibration. I dont want to take the car back to the same place a third time. I am looking for a Merchant's Tire between Herndon and Culpeper.
[/quote]

I grew up in Reston and always went to the one by Home Depot at Baron Cameron and Reston Parkway. It's worth a try, as long as that's not the one you've been going to.

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's pretty close to my office. I took my car to the Merchants in Warrenton, so far, so good. I will keep Reston in mind for future needs. Thanks.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts