Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think we should have a meet on Saturday, Feb 7th at the Meguiar's Open Class thing. You get free breakfast and lunch. And also you get to learn how to detail your car correctly and have some hands on training. It goes from 8am-3pm.

List of people going:
1. ryukensfj
2. oredith (mocc)
3. IllBinfrontofya (m3f)
4. Soy (mocc)
5. MrTea (mocc)

Place:
Meguiar's Inc
17991 Mitchell South
Irvine, CA 92614

Here is the link for more additional information.
http://meguiarsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28495

If you plan on attending this detailing class you must be a registered member of the forum and reply to the sign-up thread. They will then add your name to the list. I'm already registered... Anyone up for this?

Or we can pick any date from this list...
http://meguiarsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28080

Coffee and Donuts in the morning...

Lamppost Pizza and Cold Refreshments for Lunch...

Classroom Education in the morning and Hands-on Training after lunch...

·
Registered
266 Posts
yeah sure does! I'm down for a different weekend though.

·
Registered
572 Posts
I'm down!

Hey dannySEE, Nice white hatch! Check out my baby . .

STOCK FTW!!

·
Registered
6,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Alright let me know who signed up and I'll make a list...

·
Registered
266 Posts
[quote author=IllBinfrontofya link=topic=134664.msg2896121#msg2896121 date=1233167077]
I'm down!

Hey dannySEE, Nice white hatch! Check out my baby . .

STOCK FTW!!
[/quote]

hahaha nice nice here's a better photo of mine

·
Registered
572 Posts
What kind of fog lights you running? I like the yellow. I'm still waiting on what HIDs to put in.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Nokya Hyper Yellow :]

·
Registered
572 Posts
where did ya purchase them? I've been on the fence about them myself, but after seeing them on a few people's car I'm just going to purchase them. What kind are they? H11? I have an 09 HB with the same looking foglights as yourself.

·
Registered
572 Posts
On a side note . . . how can they do this for free? And give out free pizza and drinks? ( I may bring my flask! ) haha

·
Registered
266 Posts
[quote author=IllBinfrontofya link=topic=134664.msg2896817#msg2896817 date=1233187264]
where did ya purchase them? I've been on the fence about them myself, but after seeing them on a few people's car I'm just going to purchase them. What kind are they? H11? I have an 09 HB with the same looking foglights as yourself.
[/quote]

Got them at Super Autobacs. There's one in West Covina and one in Stanton.

Bulb size is 9006. Mine is an '09 as well.

here is a complete list of bulb sizes: http://www.mazda3forums.com/index.php?topic=59597.0

·
Registered
6,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Anybody else going? If you signed up please let me know so I can update our personal Mazda list.

·
Registered
6,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
So anybody want to go? If it doesn't rain Saturday it should be a very good meet! Do you guys want to meet somewhere first and go to the class together?

·
Registered
6,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
NO!! I guess they canceled the class... Anyone up for a later date? I think someone said sometime in March would be a good date. How about during a spring break week?

·
Registered
572 Posts
Damnit! I was looking forward to this!!! Ahhhh, oh well. Maybe sometime next month would be good.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts