1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Thanks for posting the pictures and emailing the photobucket link! bah the 3's look sooo much better than the saturn!

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
[quote author=Coulda link=topic=67561.msg1162925#msg1162925 date=1169503467]
Thanks for posting the pictures and emailing the photobucket link! bah the 3's look sooo much better than the saturn!
[/quote]

lol dont worry man... like i said... ur Mazdaspeed 3 will soon be in between both our mazdas... and thats gonna happen real soon... hopefully another 3 - 4 weeks like you said...

let me know when u get it, i'll make a trip just to come see u :D and the car.. lol

if u need the RAW(unmodified, full size) pictures, i'll send you guys another photobucket link... :)

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
btw... Top Gear returns on BBC 2 this sunday , 28th Jan @ 8.00 pm.... i'm looking forward to it for sure... lol

1st thing mite be the review of the 3 MPS... lol

·
Registered
6,851 Posts
Nice pics! Nice Meet! :D

(I can't wait for new Top Gear too! I wish we could get the unmolested version in the states on TV. I have to find it online. :()

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
[quote author=zobx link=topic=67561.msg1163292#msg1163292 date=1169513857]
Nice pics! Nice Meet! :D

(I can't wait for new Top Gear too! I wish we could get the unmolested version in the states on TV. I have to find it online. :()
[/quote]

what motoring show ,like Top gear , do you guys have in the USA??

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
uhh... car and driver TV, got a couple more but i think thats the closest one really. I still think even in the states TopGear is more popular.

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
1 - 9 of 9 Posts