Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a 2008 speed 3 i just installed the traction bars and eng mounts from medievil and i could not be happier. no more wheel hop just tire spin looking foward to running my drag radials when it warms up.very easy install,great product and very well made.
vibrations from the mounts are not that bad at idle almost not noticable but on takeoff pretty noticable.cruise is fine as well.i do recomcend installing dyno mat on the mount before bolting to chassis to help with noise,i did and i don't get the tranny noise everyone complains about.well not as bad any way.pics will be up soon on trac bars and mounts.

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
[quote author=bigkak link=topic=138377.msg2982111#msg2982111 date=1236551837]
i have a 2008 speed 3 i just installed the traction bars and eng mounts from medievil and i could not be happier. no more wheel hop just tire spin looking foward to running my drag radials when it warms up.very easy install,great product and very well made.
vibrations from the mounts are not that bad at idle almost not noticable but on takeoff pretty noticable.cruise is fine as well.i do recomcend installing dyno mat on the mount before bolting to chassis to help with noise,i did and i don't get the tranny noise everyone complains about.well not as bad any way.pics will be up soon on trac bars and mounts.
[/quote]

great review

1 - 2 of 2 Posts