meep. i havent been to mid evil times since i was in 8th grade

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: Medieval Times Meet!!!!

[quote author=LoneCorp link=topic=136080.msg2954196#msg2954196 date=1235344294]
can we joist on top of the cars?!
[/quote]haha that would be awesome but i think the answer would be no.

·
Registered
6,667 Posts

Midevil times is great (well at least the one down here in MD). Great food although the acting is a bit cheezy and the whole knights in shining armor theme is getting quite old.

Still worth the experience at least one though!

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

I so cant wait to get home and go to this meet , i will be starting to set it up next month , so everyone get excited lol, and also i need somewhat of a head count so i can see about discounts and whatnot.

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

so i am pretty sure i will be coming home either the 8,9,10 of may, so i am thinking it will take me a week to get my car back to jersey , and it should take atleast 3 to 4 days to get everything installed on my car so looking at the calender here are the dates in the poll , so getting your voting on.

·
Registered
6,431 Posts

I definitely think that a Medieval Times meet is in order, and people should definitely spread the word. We should get a head count because nice discounts are handed out for larger parties, last time I checked anyway. I highly recommend it.

I'm totally in.

·
Registered
187 Posts

I love the one in Crofton MD... at least I think its Crofton, that's the one where the owner of the farm/land leaves most of the props up all year round... even though the festival is maybe only for a few weeks....

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

so is anyone interested in going to this ? cause i need some votes for the day and numbers of people so i can see what kind of discount we could get and what not. I am going to start a list for people interested.

1. airforcepunk134

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

well so is everyone getting more excited about this meet just like me and i def might not have my 3 at the meet lol i might have a speed3 :) if everything goes as planned.

·
Registered
38,702 Posts
Re: Medieval Times Meet will be held on May 23rd

OMGOMGOMGOMG.... I absolutely LOVE Medieval Times!

Unfortunately I have to go to a wedding on the 23rd... any chance you could bump it a week or so? May 30th would be perfect.

>_<

Hahaha.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.