i was actually considering going there for my 26th birthday last month :X

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: Medieval Times Meet!!!!

[quote author=LoneCorp link=topic=136080.msg2954196#msg2954196 date=1235344294]
can we joist on top of the cars?!
[/quote]haha that would be awesome but i think the answer would be no.

·
Registered
6,667 Posts

Midevil times is great (well at least the one down here in MD). Great food although the acting is a bit cheezy and the whole knights in shining armor theme is getting quite old.

Still worth the experience at least one though!

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

I so cant wait to get home and go to this meet , i will be starting to set it up next month , so everyone get excited lol, and also i need somewhat of a head count so i can see about discounts and whatnot.

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

so i am pretty sure i will be coming home either the 8,9,10 of may, so i am thinking it will take me a week to get my car back to jersey , and it should take atleast 3 to 4 days to get everything installed on my car so looking at the calender here are the dates in the poll , so getting your voting on.

·
Registered
6,431 Posts

I definitely think that a Medieval Times meet is in order, and people should definitely spread the word. We should get a head count because nice discounts are handed out for larger parties, last time I checked anyway. I highly recommend it.

I'm totally in.

·
Registered
187 Posts

I love the one in Crofton MD... at least I think its Crofton, that's the one where the owner of the farm/land leaves most of the props up all year round... even though the festival is maybe only for a few weeks....

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

so is anyone interested in going to this ? cause i need some votes for the day and numbers of people so i can see what kind of discount we could get and what not. I am going to start a list for people interested.

1. airforcepunk134

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

well so is everyone getting more excited about this meet just like me and i def might not have my 3 at the meet lol i might have a speed3 :) if everything goes as planned.

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Re: Medieval Times Meet will be held on May 23rd

so everyone add the the list if you are interested in going since it will be on the 23rd for sure, since i will have my speed3 than.

·
Registered
38,702 Posts
Re: Medieval Times Meet will be held on May 23rd

OMGOMGOMGOMG.... I absolutely LOVE Medieval Times!

Unfortunately I have to go to a wedding on the 23rd... any chance you could bump it a week or so? May 30th would be perfect.

>_<

Hahaha.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.