Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this is not the right forum section to post this but it seems to be the only one people watch for, Im looking for a walkthrough on installing my Tranny Mount, anyone seen one ?

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Great noone will see it now and wont get a response :(

·
Registered
693 Posts
i honestly think its a very straight forward thing, i can possibly give you some steps, but for the most part its easy.

You remove battery and tray, support the motor and unbolt the bracket below the tray, unbolt the big bolt going into the mount, remove the rubber surrounding, unbolt the cast bracket for the bolt, reverse for install.

the only difference is going to be the medieval transmission mount is a little bit of a bitch to get lined up. also make sure you have the right bolt/washers you need before you go into it, that or have a spare car around just in case you need to go get something.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Attached to my post is a .PDF file with the instructions medieval sent to me. You could also go into the StreetUnit forum and find the install directions for their tranny mount as an aid with these.

Attachments

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I got it installed had to use an old fasioned hammer but got it, ty, found a isntall guide for the TRZ mount and sued that

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
[quote author=Nitr0EngiE link=topic=138521.msg2987876#msg2987876 date=1236794559]
I got it installed had to use an old fasioned hammer but got it, ty, found a isntall guide for the TRZ mount and sued that
[/quote]

It's a pretty straight forward install. But let me know if you have any problems with the mount.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts