Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As the title says, there is a MD and NOVA meet and I'm going this sunday, and was wondering if there were any Mazda3 peoples' that wanted to come with. I'm going just because basically. There haven't been any Mazda meets so I asked if I could tag along. I'm not famliar with the area but I the road they're running is a bunch of twisties.

The link and info are below but unless your a member of NASIOC (which is easy to join) you won't be able to post. So just PM me or post if wanna come with so I can let them know to.

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1166663

"Ok, so after the Great Time and Great Turnout from our "Last Meet", only thing was I felt the actual seat time on the back roads was alittle short lived, so I mapped out another route. Not to Ellicott but rest assured these roads will NOT disappoint I drove them today LOTS OF FUN!!!!!!! so after that, I thought that we could hit up the Nautilus Dine, since we end up back there. It's right down the street fromcapitol racewayin Crofton MD 21114 (see pic's below)

Going Rain or Shine!! AWD FTW

WHERE: Meet in the Shopping Center Across from the Nautilus Diner(see pic)

When coming from 3 south bound you will pass capitol and go thru the light at 424 make sure you are in the left lane and there is a place to make a left into the shopping center
when coming from 3 north bound you pass thru the Crawford Blvd light you will pass a cedar grove sign and you will make that next right into the shopping center(you should see the friendly's)

DATE: Sunday Jan 7th
TIME:Show time is 10(arrive)-1030(depart) a.m.
NOTE: Bring your 2-way radios(or you will be missing out big time!! ) for the trip & atleast $12 for lunch at the Diner

2-ways here:http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage....s&nrp=15&iht=n

So Far its-
PSM-04-STi(+2 wrb STi's)
X-Factor(+1 prick in beemer)
Paintballguy
Jeromee
NYSTi +1 STi
Crashsector
RdRacer301
Sweetiects
Mastermind65
BlazinYellow
Evil Dr. Scoob
trustSTi
WRX_toungue_squirrel
gooder77
Frdawg
ibanez7
maveric7911
P_Diddy81_99
dj-noose
PacmanGSX
hokiemo
22beaSTi
Kengerex07
synergyknight
kevlarcupid
zaxrex
MidnightDragon
siqq subie

Maybe:
06RexWagon
MotorolaBizz
Endlezz
simpwrx02
MarylandEcstasy
Richy_21
Psybin
bjy20716
Subyrally
eyeless99prez
WRXWagon2112
Mr Kleen
psuwrx
seeing stars

pic from the previous meet

·
Registered
3,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: MD, DC, NOVA Subaru "Meet and Greet" by NASIOC on Sunday Jan. 7 (I'm going)

Y'all missed a huge meet 50+ cars (Subaru's of course), the twisties and hairpin turns were awesome. Maybe next time guys 8)

The best part is, is even with my stock "3" in the turns I was keepin up pretty damn good. The new Bridgestones that I have are teh sh**.

·
Registered
5,834 Posts
Re: MD, DC, NOVA Subaru "Meet and Greet" by NASIOC on Sunday Jan. 7 (I'm going)

^^
aw, if only that had been closer, i would have loved to have gotten in on that

1 - 3 of 3 Posts