Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
mbhrdc0re said:
Hey, got a 3s 4 door a few weeks ago. I've been looking for a MZ3 specfic forum, and yours looks great!! Check out the car after two coats of wax. It's filthy again because of damn chicago winters!

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mbhrdc0re

EDIT: Thread title :twisted:
Absolutely gorgeous!! I bought the same car! Does your's have the leather too?

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No, I acctually liked the cloth better... Although, if it the leather had heated seats, I woulda gone for it. I love the strata blue color too. I was looking at the victory red, but saw this and just went with it.

·
Registered
287 Posts
mbhrdc0re said:
No, I acctually liked the cloth better... Although, if it the leather had heated seats, I woulda gone for it. I love the strata blue color too. I was looking at the victory red, but saw this and just went with it.
Yeah, I was contemplating the red as well, but I decided to go with the blue after all. Your lucky, at least you have your car. I'm still waiting for mine.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hi there, love the strato-bleu. :lol:
I've bought the same car, but i have to wait untill end may to gett him :(
In the mean time, can't you put some more pics on here so i can at least see him untill then? tnx ( by the way, i'm from belgium) the wayting is just killing me :cry:
See you guys later.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hi there, love the strato-bleu. :lol:
I've bought the same car, but i have to wait untill end may to gett him :(
In the mean time, can't you put some more pics on here so i can at least see him untill then? tnx ( by the way, i'm from belgium) the wayting is just killing me :cry:
See you guys later.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Yeah, I agree............please put more pics. I would love to see what my car is gonna look like.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts