Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i found this guy today that was selling his stock speed6 wheels for $25 bucks a piece and only one has minor scratches the rest are fine. I almost cried....anyway I was wondering if anyone has them on their 3 and could show me some pictures i just want to get an idea. I have a lava orange hatch so im thinkin about possibly getting them painted since they were so cheap...any ideas on colors maybe...any opinions will be appreciated. Thanks.

·
Registered
3,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That was my intention! If i decide against them i could always sell them for a lot more and make someone else happy. I think i might have to keep them though i love the stock look with wheels with the rx8s or speed3 wheels.

·
Registered
38,702 Posts
Get them and PC them a nice gunmetal color. They will look amazing on the Lava Orange.

·
Registered
409 Posts
WOW THAT IS A STEAL!

·
Registered
135 Posts
Pics of a car i ran across on the net while searching for my 3. BTW, this car woulda been bought if it were a stick. And yes the MS6 wheels look dope

Last but not least

GET EM!!!

·
Registered
3,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I talked to the guy today hes busy with his job all week and hes gunna find out the shipping info on friday and ship them the beginning of next week. 3s of the wheels are mint and one is scratched. Still trying to determine whether i want to get them powdercoated...i guess a gunmetal or gray would be the only good color to match orange...any suggestions

1 - 11 of 11 Posts