Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FINALLY!!!! :D

It's mine!!! My very own Velocity Red 5-Door.

I originally wanted Winning Blue, but the Red makes just as big of a statement! WOW this is the most amazing Red paintjob I've ever seen!!!
However I spent the ENTIRE time driving today terrified of the police. And EVERY hooked up honda/mitsu on the road chalenged me. I drove a total of 56 miles, and was chalenged about 5 times. That's just amazing to me!

I've got a very nice Digital Camera and my own website, so keep your eye out for a new page full of Velocity Red pictures soon!

Tomorrow I'm installing 3 MTX 10" subs hooked up to an 800watt Kenwood AMP. And I'm going to replace the rear speakers with Polk Audio 6.5" DB650 speakers. I haven't gotten anything for the front yet, I might wait to see if a good kicker panel comes out to put a series of drivers and cut out the existing little tweeter and replace it with a 1" or 1.25".

I want a system so loud and clear it can drown out the loudest ricer muffler on any honda out there!

Is it tacky or "Rice" if you display your fraternity's Greek Keys on the back of your window? I've got a red window sticker I think would look great. Alpha Sigma Phi for life!!!

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I fount this GREAT APC Racing sticker package!! I'm gonna put it on my doors and across my hood!!!! LMFAO!

As for NOS, I think I'll get a fake NOS bazooka tube sub and pretend that the bass gaining 40 hp!!!

·
Registered
105 Posts
MazdaSpeed3 said:
cydisc said:
Winthrop University?
My Fiance teaches there, that's her Focus in the background. What exactly is your question?
You mentioned you wanted to put your greek letters on your 3. I was wondering if you had attended Winthrop since that matches the location in your profile.

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
yeah, it's really easy to take off, just pull up, and it snaps back on in 3 places. cheep plastic, it's just there for looks and a little extra fire retardant. If the engine catches on fire it melts over it, and smothers the fire in theory.

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
OK, here's a link to my website hosting all my HUGE pictures, don't worry they're all individually linked so you only have to load 1 at a time! :D

http://www.teamdaniel.com/Mazda3

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Sorry my site is being taken down for the month. I've reached my bandwidth limit (5 gigabytes!!!) from this forum alone!! Look again next month for lower rez. pictures so I can have more traffic.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts