Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hopefully Mazda will not disappoint and continue the MazdaSpeed versions on the new 2004's. The only thing I have heard is that the Miata is the next to get the MazdaSpeed treatment. Although the Mazda6 is getting a hatchback called the MPS. Apparently it's already on sale overseas.

·
Registered
14,337 Posts
schulkw said:
Hopefully Mazda will not disappoint and continue the MazdaSpeed versions on the new 2004's. The only thing I have heard is that the Miata is the next to get the MazdaSpeed treatment. Although the Mazda6 is getting a hatchback called the MPS. Apparently it's already on sale overseas.
The Mazda6 hatchback is not the MPS. The hatchback has been on sale since the others, overseas. It will go on sale in the US in February or thereabouts. The MPS6 was only a concept, so far.

I have also not heard anything regarding even a concept MazdaSpeed3, but we shall see :)

·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
MazdaSpeed Miata

This article was from Autoweek...hopefully the link at the bottom will work. If not, just search "MazdaSpeed" on Autoweek.com and it's the first article. :)

MazdaSpeed Miata to begin production late this year

The next MazdaSpeed-tuned car, the Miata, begins production in December in Japan and arrives in U.S. showrooms soon after that, as early as January. It will carry a Japanese turbocharger underhood.

http://www.autoweek.com/search/search_display.mv?port_code=autoweek&cat_code=carnews&content_code=00504194&Search_Type=STD&Search_ID=1477763&record=1

Also, the Mazda3 is already in production. See link:

http://www.mazda.com/publicity/public/200306/0625e.html

·
Registered
6 Posts

This is a photoshop I did of a MAZDASPEED 3 sedan. I did it really quickly, so pay no attention to how crappy it is...hehe

·
Registered
6 Posts

here is one I did way back on the mx sportif concept vehicle. I did this way before any pictures of the 3 came out. funny how similar they are. like the grill piece I did. huh, maybe Mazda does listen to us....

·
Registered
35 Posts
I happen to like both of those "photochop concepts"

·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
If they offered the Spicy Orange on the 3, I would definitely consider it. The PhotoShop looks sick! InitialDMP5, that's pretty good for a quick job.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I think if I had the money, I'd buy the MS3 even if it had the same power as the MSP, though I'd be slightly disappointed with 170hp. But if I like the looks as much as I do the MSP I wouldn't care.

·
Registered
4,686 Posts
There was a Mazdaspeed Protege on the DYNO at Nopi. He upgrade his intercooler, blowoff valve, and turned the boost up to 14lbs. of boost. He put down 168hp to the wheels. Not bad.

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
InitialDMP5 said:

This is a photoshop I did of a MAZDASPEED 3 sedan. I did it really quickly, so pay no attention to how crappy it is...hehe
WOW... that's pretty nice, actually (the car. the pic is pretty good for a quick chop chop)...

That's the kind of look I was looking for in a Mazda 3.

·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Still looks nice though.

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
hehehe...
all the MS3 needs now is some vrooooooom...tsssss.....
TURBO!!!!

1 - 20 of 54 Posts