Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

anyone knows if there are any mazdaspeed parts available in the EU ?

I mean such as the Mazdaspeed CAI, Mazdaspeed Exhaust and so on ...

I really want a Mazdaspeed CAI and dont know where to get it :(

·
Registered
600 Posts
[quote author=Hight5 link=topic=73142.msg1295180#msg1295180 date=1175038189]
Hi,

[/quote]

Your car dealership can get the parts!

·
Registered
44 Posts
[quote author=Nape link=topic=73142.msg1477038#msg1477038 date=1181552481]
hit the group buy section under classifieds.
[/quote] ok...you are in germany, right? May I ask you if you buy parts via the "classified" section of this forum?

Basically, I'm moving to the Netherlands, and I'm planning on buying a mazdaspeed3. Do you recommend any mod (non-cosmetic) I should do? CAI? exhaust? wheels,tires? May I ask you where do you shop in Germany? I thought that I could come to germany and have parts installed there (Holland and germany are not too far). thanks a lot.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Always keep in mind that gas here costs 1,86 US $ for a single litre! Plus insurance for an MPS is a pain in the bum cheeks here.

I think that Mazda in the Netherlands sells about the same parts as Germany. If you´re planning on modding, I really like the things beeing sold on

http://www.ath-hinsberger.de/

select Mazda, the rest is easy to understand. :) If you need help, let me know.

If you´re looking for tires, check www.reifendirekt.de (you can also select english).

·
Registered
35 Posts
[quote author=vblanche link=topic=73142.msg1503418#msg1503418 date=1182377898]
[quote author=Nape link=topic=73142.msg1477038#msg1477038 date=1181552481]
hit the group buy section under classifieds.
[/quote] ok...you are in germany, right? May I ask you if you buy parts via the "classified" section of this forum?

Basically, I'm moving to the Netherlands, and I'm planning on buying a mazdaspeed3. Do you recommend any mod (non-cosmetic) I should do? CAI? exhaust? wheels,tires? May I ask you where do you shop in Germany? I thought that I could come to germany and have parts installed there (Holland and germany are not too far). thanks a lot.
[/quote]

i haven't bought anything yet for mine but if i was going to i would look there first just because of the prices. anything i buy i get from american websites just because i dont like dealing with the language barrier. If i wasn't in Iraq so much i might have some more local info about shops and stuff.being in the military, i dont really get the chance to explore the area. I'm sure there are plenty of places to go though. Good luck.

·
Registered
44 Posts
[quote author=Hight5 link=topic=73142.msg1295180#msg1295180 date=1175038189]
Hi,

[/quote] any luck finding a MS CAI?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.