Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Be careful. It is easy to get confused on this. There are MazdaSpeed parts for for the Mazda3. And then there are MazdaSpeed parts for the MazdaSpeed3. Your dealer is probably confused about this too. Mine was.

The MazdaSpeed performance accessories for the 3 include stuff like aero bits, shocks, sways, clutch, CAI, exhaust, coil overs, etc. Great stuff. Buy you either already got something like it, or it wouldn't fit.

The catalog for the MazdaSpeed3 goodies is not coming out until early summer according to my dealer.

·
Registered
229 Posts
[quote author=MS3 link=topic=70023.msg1220124#msg1220124 date=1172028141]
The catalog for the MazdaSpeed3 goodies is not coming out until early summer according to my dealer.
[/quote]

Actually the CAI for the MS3 is shipping to the first large group of customers within the week, and it looks like the cat-back will be along shortly after.

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
yup, be sure to checkout the group buy section, rontonkin mazda is giving us a great discount on the CAI for the mazdaspeed 3- and soon the exhuast will be available too! :)

-Matt

·
Registered
612 Posts
Yeah, but I think he meant the new catalogue. I think that is actually going to drag behind the parts until there are enough parts to actually fill the catalogue :lol:.

·
Registered
2,826 Posts
I was thinking the same thing. How much of a catalog is it, really, if there are only two parts in it? Seems more like the menu @ KFC. Chicken.... or..... chicken.....

·
Registered
3,981 Posts
[quote author=mndsm link=topic=70023.msg1220756#msg1220756 date=1172067751]
I was thinking the same thing. How much of a catalog is it, really, if there are only two parts in it? Seems more like the menu @ KFC. Chicken.... or..... chicken.....
[/quote]

there is about 8 parts for the speed in the new catalog. springs, coilovers, intake, exhaust, oil cap, floor mats, car cover, front mask, and wheels. this should be out soon i will post the pdf of the speed3 section when i get into work.

·
Registered
2,826 Posts
You are a rocktstar among men. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
no i dont have an ms3. i have a 3s, the 2.3 liter non-turbo. :lol: where can i find this catalogue for my car or is there an online site?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts