Mazda3 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Used on an 06' for about 15k miles, in good condition. Comes with hardware, 1 bottle of cleaner (other used to clean it, but wasn't re-installed), and instructions. Selling for $150 $140.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: Mazdaspeed CAI $150 (for NON-turbo)

lowered price

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

You might want to check other sources, but I'm pretty sure this is a link to the mazdausa website for the intake I have:

http://www.mazdausa.com/MusaWeb/speedDisplayAccessoryDetail.action?endModelYear=2009&speedAccessoryId=56&carLineCode=MZ3&categoryId=3&startModelYear=2004

The Part Number: GRMS-8M-L30 from the website.
That P# matches the one on the instructions and intake I have.

The instructions states for 04-05 Mazda3 2.3L only, but I think that's because the instructions were made in 06' and out of date.

Now I'm even more confused because Mazdausa offers a re-designed CAI that works on the regular 3 and MazdaSpeed 3. :huh

.... I also just noticed, where did you take that pic in your sig? Redwood road?

·
Registered
1,236 Posts

The only redesign was for the Mazdaspeed3 intake to include an air straightener which it did not have before.

The intake for the regular did not need a redesign as there wasn't anything wrong with it originally. Mazda USA website stated it wrong.

Intake will fit on an 09 as nothing has changed between the years. Intakes will fit on both 2.0 and 2.3 engines.

The MS intake is only Carb legal for 04-05 years.

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
Re: Mazdaspeed CAI $150 (for NON-turbo) Local Pick-Up

Damn, if I had this intake, I might wouldn't have to yank out my F5 and reinstall the stock airbox everytime I go to get te car looked at. :lol:

·
Registered
86 Posts

is this still available?? willing to ship?

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

Finished with school, have a bit more free time now. I Still have the intake, willing to ship it now as long as the shipping rate is reasonable.

·
Registered
4,775 Posts
PM'd

·
Registered
440 Posts
dibs!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I'm in the process of working out a sale. I'll contact the next person who PM'd me if it doesn't go through.

·
Registered
4,775 Posts
:sold:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.