Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 07 speed3 sitting on D2's, and just moved from Balmy Seattle to Montana. It's my only car at the moment, and it's really rough driving on D2's, and Ice turtles. I don't have my stock suspension anymore, but was thinking about changing my coilovers out for stock during the winter. This sparks my question. I am finding a ton of Mazda3 suspension out there for cheap. Will these fit my car, and can they be adjusted properly. I thought that the stock suspension was basically the Mazda3 anyways unless you traded out for speed springs. any insight would help. I just need a smoother, safer ride for the winter, and I don't want to get rid of my ride for a truck!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
While the suspension parts might be cheap, it's still a pain to swap. Have you considered buying a beater/winter car?
Swapping it is not the problem. That's easy. I have a lift, and the tools to do it. Took me about 2 hours to do the coilovers. I'm not worried about the swap. More whether or not they fit properly, and will adjust properly.

·
Registered
708 Posts
Swapping it is not the problem. That's easy. I have a lift, and the tools to do it. Took me about 2 hours to do the coilovers. I'm not worried about the swap. More whether or not they fit properly, and will adjust properly.
Ahhh, gotcha. I don't have an answer for that, maybe compare part numbers on a parts site to see if they are the same?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts