Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am probably getting this car soon and wanted to know how much you guys pay for insurance for mazdaspeed 3, i have the NJ Manufacturer so i dunno if there are any of you that have it but it would help alot, i called em thou to ask how much it would be but i guess they dont have that car in the system yet so i asked them for the speed 6 which is almost same n they said around 600/6 mo so i dunno i need to really know!!! thanx

·
Registered
9,634 Posts

·
Registered
4,701 Posts
There was a huge thread on this a few months back.

But Im also ordering a speed in about 9 months, so I got a quote.. I have 21st. Been driving for 8 years, and im 24.

They quoted me for full coverage at 375 every 6 months.. so thats what 750 a year?

·
Registered
9,634 Posts
i think i pay to much
1 ticket
26 year old
$200++

I did a quote through Esurance and they can save me $20 per month if i pay 6 month payments instead of month-2-month
woohhoo :(

·
Registered
4,701 Posts
[quote author=Mattleegee link=topic=74119.msg1319381#msg1319381 date=1176011515]
i think i pay to much
1 ticket
26 year old
$200++

I did a quote through Esurance and they can save me $20 per month if i pay 6 month payments instead of month-2-month
woohhoo :(
[/quote]
Try 21st... They have excellent rates and are really awesome service. Ive NEVER had a problem, be it billing, accident reporting, etc... they hustle for you.

With my jetta, im paying 325 every 6 months, so the speed increases it by 50 bucks every 6 months, 100 more a year. Damned worth it if you ask me. And yes, they had the mazdaspeed 3 in their database, while ive heard some other insurance companies dont?

Never hurts to get a quote

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
The best quote I've gotten was from Progressive. I've gotten it down to $154 a month. Oh, and I'm 28, now living in Southern Cali with a clean driving record. The stupid "binder" that he dealer sold me wanted to insure me for $408 a month!! :shock:

Oh, and speaking of insurance... I have a co worker who financed a car for around $16,000, and didn't get the "GAP" insurance coverage. She was rearended about two weeks after she bought that cheap car, it was totalled, and she was only entitled to the "market value" of the car. Since cars drop so much in value the minute you drive em off the lot, (and the first three years or so) she only got about $14,000 from the full coverage insurance. Now she's without a car, and still responsible for that 2 grand!! After hearing her story, I did some research, and found that your insurance company may offer "gap" insurance, and it's cheaper that buying it from the dealer. It's only a few extra bux a month, and could save you a butt load.

just some food for thought. :)

·
Registered
147 Posts
i'm 30 and Allstate charges me ~$375 for 6 mo. with a $100 comprehensive and $250 collision deductibles. for my mazdaspeed 3. i have a had a ticket about 3-4 yrs back which shows up on my record as going 40 in a 35.

·
Registered
367 Posts
[quote author=Boost Addict link=topic=74119.msg1320147#msg1320147 date=1176068220]
I have a non-moving violation on my record (probably when I parked in a sheriffs spot once)

But yeah i was quoted 375 as well... All those higher quotes people posted made me second guess my quote.
[/quote]

What kind of coverage is that?

·
Registered
9,634 Posts
Its funny because a girl that i am friends with has
2 speeding tickets
1 failure to yield
has totalled 1 car in last 3 years
and totalled 2 others in last 7 years

and i pay twice the amount per month for the same coverage....
messed up
(btw i have 1 ticket for going 10mph over the speed limit)

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.