Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys/Gals,

I chatted to the wonderful Suzanne this morning from Mazda centralworld and she told me that this is the last day of the MazdaChat trial program.

I don't know about you guys who are tracking inbound cars (oh, Silver GT with SatNav, yes baby), but it is wickedly useful to be able to ask someone "where are there any cars around me to buy" type questions along with the subsequent "has my car been made yet? WHERE IS MY BABY???".

If you want to keep it, please get your words in. You can get the number of the dude in charge of it (His name is Karsten and he has a number, but I am not going to broadcast it here) or you send letters or do other stuff, hold demonstrations etc. Alternatively, folk with positive experiences can chain them here and I'll happily make Karsten aware of this discussion.

It might just be me, but it has been super useful to me.

Thoughts?

YtC.

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
oh noes... been checking since i saw your post and this is not good news - suzanne is awesome just talked to her yesterday, she said to bug her next week to get a VIN from her :(

·
Registered
847 Posts
hey thats where I get my info from, better than the dealer, she also respond to email questions ,very helpful to expecting mazda owners

she even send me some mazdaspeed decals in the mail

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
Suzanne ROCKS!!!

I just finally got on the chat today - and I got her number ;) :klavergreg:

anyways - she said that IF mazda chat goes offline - we can call her for help at this number: 1-800-222-5500 x 1142

She gave me permission to post this here on the forums so all of us can continue getting great customer service.

She will be on until 3PM PST today - and 6am - 3PM PST tomorrow. Everyone should go on and chat and say how much they love the service of the online chat (if they do). She'll be saving her transcripts to present to her boss in defense of the program (and her job)

I certainly have loved using the online chat - much easier while I am at work to deal with that than sitting on hold for a while.

Show your support for Suzanne and the mazda online chat - hopefully we can get them to keep it around!!

-matt

·
Registered
443 Posts
Suzanne has been wonderful. I had been corresponding with her in regards to my MS3. She let me know when the car was built, when it was shipped, and when it arrived at port. She even went out of her way to contact the port, and have the car delivered ASAP, and the car came in the next day (it was supposed to arrive at the end of this month).

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
[quote author=oatmealboy link=topic=66684.msg1144716#msg1144716 date=1168549475]
Suzanne has been wonderful. I had been corresponding with her in regards to my MS3. She let me know when the car was built, when it was shipped, and when it arrived at port. She even went out of her way to contact the port, and have the car delivered ASAP, and the car came in the next day (it was supposed to arrive at the end of this month).
[/quote]

she just plain rocks! :) She's offered to do the same for me too :-D i cannot wait!!

[quote author=chaosazy link=topic=66684.msg1144737#msg1144737 date=1168549973]
Where is the mazdachat? I can't find it on mazda.com...maybe I am just blind today :shock:
[/quote]

I've found it consistently by going to mazda's website, Shopping tools -> search inventory. its a big picture on the left that says 'chat now'.

It only shows up when 2 people aren't logged in talking with her, and between 6am and 3pm PST.

Enjoy! :-D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts