Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.gay.com/content/slideshow/?coll=523&order=3&navpath=/channels/style/auto

Lesbian and gay families come in all shapes and sizes, so choosing the right family car can be tricky. But Mazda makes it easy with its sterling Mazda6, offered in no fewer than three body styles.

First is the slick Mazda6 sedan, perfect for traditionalists who don't like wagons or hatchbacks. It can easily handle various combinations of kids, bikes and dogs.

Individualists unwilling to trade high style for practicality will go for the Mazda6 five-door, which offers nearly as much utility as the wagon, but wrapped in styling that mimics a sedan. Most people won't know it's a hatch until you open the back.

Whichever one you choose, you'll get a slick, sport-themed interior and a choice of manual or automatic transmissions mated to either an efficient four-cylinder or a throaty six-cylinder. And the responsive steering makes driving any Mazda6 an absolutely fabulous experience.

Don't miss: Sexy styling, sporty interior. Steering and suspension tuning are sensational.

Wish it had: Um, we're thinking ...

How much? $20K to $30K

Honorable Mention: Dodge Magnum
Even people who don't like wagons find themselves strangely attracted to the butch, muscular Dodge Magnum, with its spacious interior, available Hemi V-8 and all-wheel drive, underfloor storage cubbies and clever rear-hatch design.

·
Registered
14,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
[quote author=Zeroefxs link=topic=23831.msg404268#msg404268 date=1126565921]
The Mazda6 ass attracts everybody.
[/quote]

Hot.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey guys I love my car and im Gay as well it used to be the VW's that used to be the top Gay car of all but now it seems to be teh MAzda6 i do owen a Mazda 6 I Sport trying to hook it up. im also new to this site. any pointers on what to do?. 8)

·
Registered
2 Posts
my boyfriend helped me pick out my cherry red Mazda6...I went in to buy a Mazda3 and came out with a 6...I think the Mazda6 is hot for all of us gay guys...lol...I mean it is no VW new beetle convertible and there is no flower vase on the dash either

1 - 9 of 9 Posts