Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
14,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

This is the final print version of the Mazda3Forums.com first sticker!
These vinyl stickers will be available within two weeks (probably less) and will have a clear background with white text. These are being printed as we speak! The dimensions are perfect for your rear passenger and drivers side windows, at 4.25" x 1.38"

Pricing is $6 USD each, or $10/pair. This discount on the pair will help you get them on both windows quickly and more cheaply.

Single ordering: Mazda3Forums.com Sticker #CW1A
Pair ordering: Mazda3Forums.com Sticker #CW1B

International ordering:
Canada add $0.50 USD per order.
International add $1 USD per order.

Ordering will be available soon!

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
WOW, u gotta be kidding me....$6 USD each, or $10/pair
thats like 9bucks canadian for 1 and about 15 for two.........
man........where are you printing these vinyl stickers????
i can get this sticker at 2 bucks a piece..no offence thou...........
thats just my thought....

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Yeah, but they're not official Mazda3 forums.com stickers then, are they? Just remember, proceeds help keep this site alive. I think they're well worth it.

·
Registered
14,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
As kazbaeden has said, obviously I'm not selling them at cost, Max. Ignoring the (literally) hundreds of man hours this site takes to maintain, the flat out cost of running it is extreme. All sales go to benefit the site and to keep it running.

·
Registered
2,756 Posts
Its kinda like those donation things you get in the mail... and you think to yourself, "ill send them money, they will keep it and the cause wont benefit."

This is the same thing. But you see the results of it.

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
wel.. itll be betyer if it was like 4 USD.
than ill buy one for sure...
i dunno if i can afford one for 6 and two for 10........................
not that im complaining or trying to start an arguement....6USD to me is alot of profit for one lil sticker..and yes i know the money will goto the site (at least thats where we think it'll go)..bu than in another word...if you do sell alot..think you can bring the price down a lil?
well, you couldent say im broke and not rich but im kinda saving money for the down payment for the Mz3...hoping to pay at least 75% of the price, yet, i work at Mcdonalds,(worst paid job,yet, itss fine..flex hours)....so for me to make a bit of cash will take a while...hope you peeps understand...

·
Registered
2,756 Posts
I like the one above.. without the car. The little checkered flag next to the 3 looks puuurty.

·
Registered
984 Posts
Now if I can just get a 3...

·
Registered
882 Posts
I can't see them in the post above, anyone got a link to the picture of the sticker?

·
Registered
8,626 Posts
now, if everybody would just relink their avatars so i don't see little red x's next to their names.

·
Registered
118 Posts
And honestly, even if it's a little much for a sticker, if you can't give up 6 bucks then what the hell are you doing buying a new car?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts