Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
14,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All right, for all of you out there who have graphics skills of any kind, now's your chance to shine.

Mazda3Forums.com needs a logo which can be reproduced onto stickers and possibly other memorabilia, in addition to possibly being used as a new logo on the forums.

Think you have what it takes to make this new logo? Well let's see it! What are your ideas? What can you do?

Submit entries by e-mailing them to [email protected] . No other forms of entry will be accepted.

Rules:
- All entries must be received by midnight on December 17th. This deadline may be extended at the administrations wishes.
- Entries may not be rescinded
- Although you may make several versions of the logo, at least one of those versions must be able to be easily reproduced in 1 color.
- The logo must be easily scalable (for varying sizes).
- You may enter as many different entries as you wish.
- All entries will be displayed as desired by the administration of Mazda3Forums.com on Mazda3Forums.com. or in whatever other venues are deemed necessary.
- The winning entry becomes the sole property of Mazda3Forums.com. Upon selection as the winning entry, the creator of the design gives full and complete ownership to Mazda3Forums.com to use in any way it sees fit. This ownership transfer is automatic and once the entry is submitted, it may not be rescinded.

The terms of this contest may be changed at any time. Notification will be provided here if anything is changed.

Edit: The due date is now December 12, 2003

·
Banned
868 Posts
I'll submit one, once my finals are over.

·
Registered
984 Posts
I just submitted mine.

·
Registered
984 Posts
The sooner the better.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Haha, that would be good....Have a logo so we all can purchase. When we have a gathering, it'll make us look really "groupie"

·
Registered
14,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hehe well the (new) deadline is tonight at midnight, guys. Remember.

I'm not sure the timetable before stickers are out thereafter, but it won't be too long (I don't think).

1 - 20 of 33 Posts