Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We can get these in the mail within 24 hours!

Hello Mazda3 Fans :peace:, >>We can do custom decals too!<<

The Mazda3forum decal dimensions are approximately 1.5"Hx8"W. The Sedan Syndicate decal dimensions are approximately 3"Hx5"W. Private message me with the info below and I will send you a link via PayPal to confirm.

So here's what you do:
#1 Pick your color(s).
#2 Choose the quantity for each color.
#3 Decide on shipping. Shipping is FREE within the United States, to Canada it's $1.15 US Dollars for the first ounce.
Shipping:
  1. FREE = $0.00 (Within the United States, everywhere else will need to pay postage.)
  2. USPS PRIORITY MAIL = $6.00 (Within the United States, everywhere else, you may need to pay extra postage.)
#4 Message me the choices. Include your email so I can send you the PayPal request.

The price is $5.00/each or $6/pair and you can mix colors.

Color:
  1. Flat Black
  2. Silver
  3. Red
  4. White
  5. Dark Pink/Magenta
  6. Teal/Turqouise
  7. Orange
  8. Gray
Also, I don't have much but I just added a limited amount available these colors (There is an additional charge for these):
Rainbow Hologram Metallic
Metalized Black Carbonfiber
White Etch (Etched vinyl gives the appearance of etched glass. The decal is somewhat see through.)
Blue Etch
Green Etch
Red Etch
Metallic Gold

With the help of philrab & XCNUse I was able to recreate as close as possible a former forum decal from a picture. At this time I do not have actual pictures, but I will put them up as soon as I physically make them. The picture below is a very good representation of the colors. I am currently out of black, but if you guys order them, I'll backorder until I either get the vinyl or everyone orders enough for me to buy it in bulk.

·
Registered
8,599 Posts
I'm pretty sure he's offering these with the blessing of XCNuse. Not to mention, he's the only one that stepped up to make these after the forum store died.......

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
As far as paying vendor goes, I have been in contact with whom I believe to be the owners of this forum but they have not been very responsive. I am not even sure they still own this forum. I did get the approval of an active admin and he was the one who pinned the post.

If anyone has any questions please PM me.

·
Registered
8,599 Posts
I had enough to make a few decals, but not many. Black honestly isn't a big seller elsewhere, but funny, because so far everyone on here keeps asking about. lol I have exactly 6 available.
Kinda odd to me too. I'd think white shows up the best on a window where mine is, especially with tint.

Sent from my iPhone with Tapatalk.

·
Registered
497 Posts
As far as paying vendor goes, I have been in contact with whom I believe to be the owners of this forum but they have not been very responsive. I am not even sure they still own this forum. I did get the approval of an active admin and he was the one who pinned the post.

If anyone has any questions please PM me.
Its all good. I looked into what it would take to supply stickers to members and the forum told me it would be $50 a month to become a vendor. Of you need any help producing the stickers let me know, I'm all set up with a huge variety of colors available.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Thanks for the stickers :D

·
Registered
313 Posts
1 - 20 of 86 Posts