Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:D I just got my mazda 3 on saturday. I got the s model with the 2.3 and leather. it also has the 17 inch rims and upgraded brakes and side sills. My previous car was a 1985 Chevy Camaro z28 with a 350 crate engine in it. needless to say it will be missed but wow!!!...this 3 is amazing. i never knew these cars drove so well. im sure ill miss my classic camaro but jeez..this car is amazing.... here is a link to my previous car...

http://thirdgen.org/techbb2/showthread.php?s=807f151c8f3106b4b4c571228aa30984&threadid=200834

EDIT: Thread title :twisted:

·
Registered
256 Posts
Hey! A frequenter of Thirdgen.org! I'm a former thirdgenner myself, owned a 1987 camaro for quite a few years. Just sold it a couple of months ago, and I miss it. I've been hanging out here with plans to buy myself a MZ3 in a couple months to help me forget the loss of the camaro.

It's exciting to know that someone with similar taste in cars enjoys the 3 so much. I can't wait to get behind the wheel of one of these things...

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ya, il get some pics of the 3. it looks amazing and drives amazing too. handles so good. i had spohn sfc's and kyb shocks and struts on the camaro and this thing kills the handling of that car.

im just learning to drive sick and am getting pretty good only problem i have is shifting from first to second. it seems that im not doing it right. i shift and it jerks forward a little. my best friend drove it and he drove it so smooth. he loves the car to death.

btw...i just ut a jl 12 in the trunk hooked to a jl 300 amp...sounds real good :D

·
Registered
62 Posts
Hold the clutch in for about half a second more and you should have it. Had the same problem when I was first learning. And welcome to the board.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts