Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All - I apologize this is the 2nd time i'm posting this but i think i put the 1st one in the wrong section of the forum.

I'm a new 3 owner - 2009 i-Touring sedan to be specific. So far everything has been wonderful with the car, but today (about 550 miles on the car thus far) I experienced a bit of vibration in the steering wheel on the road while commuting to work. At first it was happening around 40mph, later on not until 65-70mph.

I should mention that we had a huge snowstorm here in the northeast yesterday so I dont know if there was something with the road surface or if perhaps there was some snow in the wheel wells causing this or whatever but being somewhat of a novice with this stuff & obviously paranoid since it's a brand new car i was wondering if anyone else with an '09 had experienced anything similar

·
Registered
146 Posts
I never had a car with open alloy wheels until my Mazda 3, man those snowflakes pick up alot of snowflakes lol. The first time i got on the highway with a bunch of snow and ice caked in there I thought my wheels were gonna fly off it was terrifying lol. That was my lesson for the day..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts