Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
6,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
4th January 2004.
Spanish Banks, Vancouver, BC.

Seven cars showed up, but only 3 are Mazda3. :( Me, D, and Umi.
The rest are P5, MSP, and Impreza. The non-MZ3 are BCMazda members.

Here are the pics. and here... http://mazda3forums.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=97

Nice meet overall. The sun was up, the snow was clean, and the view was magnificent. Looking forward to future meets.
Hopefully we'll get more MZ3s next time :)

·
Registered
267 Posts
Absinthe... you forgot to mention how friggin cold it was! -5C but -10 with windchill. Whoa.

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Nice pics indeed :)

Wow... I wish I went.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
where was levitron??

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
levitron wasn't there?! ...
I'm sure he went... didn't he?

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Absinthe said:
D said:
Absinthe... you forgot to mention how friggin cold it was! -5C but -10 with windchill. Whoa.
LOL. Yeah it was friggin' cold and we stood there for more than an hour :?
I was playing street hockey in that same weather :)
it really helps to move around and build up a sweat... although, not good when you get back into your car and steam up the entire thing.

·
Banned
868 Posts
Sorry guys...once again :)

You guys wouldn't have wanted to see the dirtiness of my car anyways....it's hella nasty with the salt on it.

Absinthe, did you wash yours in your driveway, or did u get it done by a shop?

·
Registered
8,626 Posts
Lucky. People didn't show up to our meet :(. Just two other P5 guys. I'm so sad...
Nice pics though.

·
Registered
267 Posts
I got mine hand washed by myself in my underground parking. It was funny. I drove outside before it was fully dry and all the water froze... couldn't even get my gas-tank open to add gas cause it was frozen shut!! But hey the car was clean!

·
Registered
656 Posts
D said:
I got mine hand washed by myself in my underground parking. It was funny. I drove outside before it was fully dry and all the water froze... couldn't even get my gas-tank open to add gas cause it was frozen shut!! But hey the car was clean!
Hahah... yes. Been there, done that.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Nice pics!

Pardon my ignorance, but what do you do at a car meet? Do you stand around, talk and look at each other's cars?

Having yet to see one in the flesh (Australian launch about 2 weeks away), in that side by side shot of the sedan and the hatch (pic 13 of 19), I thought the headlamps for the sedan looked narrower than the hatch. Is that right or are my eyes playing tricks on me?

·
Registered
6,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Spook said:
Do you stand around, talk and look at each other's cars?
Pretty much, yeah! And take pictures.
I brought my dogs along so I played with them too.
Having yet to see one in the flesh (Australian launch about 2 weeks away), in that side by side shot of the sedan and the hatch (pic 13 of 19), I thought the headlamps for the sedan looked narrower than the hatch. Is that right or are my eyes playing tricks on me?
Hmm... nice observation. They look a bit different don't they? The lens in the hatch seem wider than the ones in the sedan. I just realized this myself, or maybe my eyes are playing tricks on me too :p

1 - 20 of 27 Posts