Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got my letter for a test drive/function which will be held at my local dealership on the 24th Jan. I was wondering if anyone else has received theirs in the mail?

·
Registered
86 Posts
Yep i have received the same as well !!

Cocktail Party on 23rd january & Entry form to win a Bose Stereo if you test drive the 3....

·
Registered
86 Posts
I would say it depends on Your Relationship with your local Mazda Dealer...

I have bought a few Mazda's from them over the years....
And had the my latest car serviced their too

Also Helps to have a mate work at the Dealership ! :)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Test Dive

Well I got the chance to have a look at the hatch today. I pretty much saw them come off the trucks into the dealership.

I have ordered a Maxx Hatch in Sunlight Silver pending a Test drive tomorrow (17/1/03).

I can't wait :p

The car looks real good. Its also the first car in the class where I can move my knees without hitting the steering wheel. (I'm 6"3').

·
Registered
372 Posts
Bravo InCoGniTo!

Please do tell us your drive impressions. I guess that means I can walk into a dealership tomorrow and put my fingerprints all over one. Now to see which models get the electroluminescent gauges!

T'will be a sleepless one tonight...

·
Registered
86 Posts
Re: Test Dive

InCoGniTo said:
Well I got the chance to have a look at the hatch today. I pretty much saw them come off the trucks into the dealership.

I have ordered a Maxx Hatch in Sunlight Silver pending a Test drive tomorrow (17/1/03).

I can't wait :p

The car looks real good. Its also the first car in the class where I can move my knees without hitting the steering wheel. (I'm 6"3').
Congrats Incognito !! :)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Spook said:
Bravo InCoGniTo!

Please do tell us your drive impressions. I guess that means I can walk into a dealership tomorrow and put my fingerprints all over one. Now to see which models get the electroluminescent gauges!

T'will be a sleepless one tonight...
I will post my imperssions as soon as I get back.

I turned on the Maxx that I saw and the gauges went orange when u turn on the lights. You can also control how bright it is.

I'm in Sydney btw.

·
Registered
176 Posts
AlmostExactly said:
And may I enquire as to how one would arrange such an invitation?
When you buy a Mazda you go on your dealerships mailing list....

Last time I was invited to one of these shows, the dealership hired out a movie theatre (free movie) was going to throw a nibble and drinks session and arrange a test drive of the Mazda 6

1 - 11 of 11 Posts