Warranty: Free Limited Warranty VIN Number: JM1BK143641107079
Get the Vehicle History Report
Title: Clear Exterior: Other Color
Condition: Used

tis tis tis...lol

#9 ·
#11 ·
Yes it is virtually the same.

There is another company that makes the film, called Invishield. Its literally invisable but its protects just as good.

I hear the 3m stuff tends to turn yellow.

#12 ·
vaBooM said:
Yes it is virtually the same.

There is another company that makes the film, called Invishield. Its literally invisable but its protects just as good.

I hear the 3m stuff tends to turn yellow.
Is that so? I hope not, I really wanted to get a 3M clear bra for all the family's cars.

#13 ·
My tinter told me his doesnt turn yellow. After a quick examination, its 3m film.

I noticed it has a faint yellow hue already. 3m film is backed with a sticky coating, the Invishield, isnt. Since the sun will almost always hit the film, its almost likely to expose a yellow glaze. Of course that may take many years, but thats just my theory and what Ive seen.

#16 ·
I wouldn't want to buy that car because it has almost no gas in it, and is probably sucking any harmful particles in the bottom of the tank.

Lesson to people taking pics of cars for sale: PUT GAS IN THE CAR FIRST!! :) Makes a good impression, or at least not a bad one.

#22 ·
from what i have seen the clear bra material yellows in my tropical climate .

#24 ·
that first listing is at the dealership near me. place of my first test drive, too! but they didn't have what i wanted, nor were they particularly helpful in giving me an actual quote on the car. the salesman kept pushing the per month payment figures...sneaky sneaky.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.