Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
177 Posts
1. First FREE service maybe.

2. Front loading CD stacker, all in the one slot, it stacks em inside. No the stacker unit isnt accesible like others.

3. NO heavy braking wont set them off. Thank god. I think I read somewhere its got be like 15kmh hit or something. Reading on the crash test report site, a relatively low speed crash yeilds incredible G Forces, like 28G in a 35km.h crash.

4. Should be easily possible, look after it. Im trying for the same trick with my work, to get me a new car, but its not working so far.

5. Thats why my wife and I are getting one, hopefully she wont watch so many.

Lancair

· Registered
177 Posts
Whats not working is I need to get my employer to give me a heafty raise to make it work for the vehicle I want, without undue financial burden on myself and my wife, and I just got a raise 6 months ago. Im prepared to sign a long term contract and make it a raise for the next 5 years type thing but no joy yet.
PLUS I already have a work supplied vehicle (92' V6 626) which my boss says will do me fine.

Lancair

· Registered
177 Posts
A quick search on Google netted a host of sites with INFO about EBD.
The first few were Volvo, I found the following text in a glossary on the AUDI site.
Electronic brake-force distribution (EBD) and the anti-lock braking system (ABS), constitute one unit inasmuch as they share a number of the same parts. EBD ensures maximum braking performance at the front and rear wheels and under normal conditions it prevents the rear-end from braking away because of over-braking.

Lancair

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.