Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, tell me:

1. I've never bought a brand spanking new car before, so what's with the "yay, i've reached 1,000Km's"?

2. The in-dash 6 disc (man, i nearly got the s and c in the wrong order) stacker, are the cd's loaded individually into the one slot? Is the physical stacker unit accessible? i'm only familiar with traditional stackers.

3. How sensitive are the air-bag deployers? If I do a really harsh brake in front of a chicken crossing the road, will they release?

4. I took my car on a novated lease with a residual of about $11K (incl. GST) for a 4 yr term. Reckon I could sell my car in 4 yrs for that price at the very least?

5. Aren't you just sick of all the reality TV's shows on these days? Those addicted to them need a Mazda3 in their life.

these answers will be provided by the dealer when i get my car this week, but i'm bored on this early saturday morning.

· Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Lancair said:
4. Should be easily possible, look after it. Im trying for the same trick with my work, to get me a new car, but its not working so far.

Lancair
what's not working? mine was straighforward. getting a good deal from the dealer was the most taxing. im pretty satisfied that with my novated lease - everything is included in a set monthly cost - weekly petrol, comprehensive insurance, yearly re-registration, yearly CTP, 24 hour on road assist, 2 tyres a year, and regular maintenance. then after 4 years i simply swap my car for a brand new Mazda9 (has retractable helicopter blades for peak hour traffic convenience). :D i encourage those of you who can get a novated lease to do so, it's very cost effective (depends on a lot of things but. and lots of paper work).

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.