Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, this is a photochop and I did it, and I am not good as you can see. Hehe. Just wanted to see what it might look like with a body kit and bigger wheels. But I think wheels might be too big. Not sure.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Dont be so hard on yourself, looks like a good chop to me.
The wheels do look a touch big for my taste though.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Haris,

Being an amateur designer myself, I must agree with SP33D ... don't be so hard on yourself. I have been drawing cars for a long time and tend to groan at people who to "chops" because they either do them poorly or seem to pride themself on creating what they think is a unique design (which wasn't their design to begin with). But yours is a great edit, and better than most of the jackasses on the internet who post their chops and go fishing for compliments that they don't deserve. The true artist is never satisfied with his work. :wink:

The wheels are big, but I don't think they're overexaggerated ... they look like 19 or 20 inch rims, which isn't unheard of, and your overall presentation is excellent and I really like it. I hope to make mine look like that for real, hehe. I wonder how that will look in Titanium Grey. :)

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You guys think 20s would fit ok on MZ3? IT would be one cool pimpmobile though. HEHE

·
Registered
187 Posts
Okay, maybe I went a bit far with 20's ... 19's would probably be a really tight fit in those wheel wells, not sure if 20's would make it. I'm sure 18's would, though. You always have to take into account the tread width too in order to ensure no fender rub, but for the sake of photochops, it hardly matters. :)

·
Registered
984 Posts
I love the photoshop. I don't like 20's, too thuggish for me. I think I'd be happy with the 17's.

·
Registered
70 Posts
it only looks too large because you left too large a gap between the tire and wheel well. what you want to have is a 2:1 ratio, tire to gap.

·
Registered
984 Posts
I really like the color.

·
Registered
147 Posts
I agree with schulkw...the color is really nice.

Here's a request for you Haris, don't feel obliged.

Can you add a lifted spoiler to that pic? :D

And it does look nice!!

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Merciles said:
I agree with schulkw...the color is really nice.

Here's a request for you Haris, don't feel obliged.

Can you add a lifted spoiler to that pic? :D

And it does look nice!!

Well, heh, I made a little spoiler, it doesn't look that realistic though. :(

1 - 20 of 22 Posts