Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
I like it. It is slowly growing on me. Although to me it seems to have a Civic / Corolla element to it. I guess I will have to see it in person to really come up with a good opinion. I am surprise how high to the ground the car looks.

Aweome red color!!

·
Registered
207 Posts
The back is a lil squashed up, from first glance it quite similar to the 6 hatchback.

·
Registered
14,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
drumm09 said:
I like it. It is slowly growing on me. Although to me it seems to have a Civic / Corolla element to it. I guess I will have to see it in person to really come up with a good opinion. I am surprise how high to the ground the car looks.

Aweome red color!!
I would agree to that in terms of the kind of car it is/etc, but it definitly has some of its own unique styling lines.

·
Registered
14,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I think the front looks like the Mazda6, although the lights are slightly different (fogs not being integrated).

Small cars aren't really my cup of tea in general, but I think it looks good for a small one. And well... it is a Protege, just the next generation.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Looks very Good for a Small Mazda Sedan..... :shock:

Much more stylish than current 323 Protege Sedan !!!!

Better than UGly Corolla's, Civic's...etc.....

·
Registered
6 Posts
wow is it just me, or is the mazda logo on the back of that 3 huge? I guess they really want people to know its a mazda!

·
Registered
4,849 Posts
That scan is actually taken from Edmunds.com. you guys should drop-by there too. We have more pics of the sedan and lots of great ppl that love Mazdas.

Keep up the good work on the site. Once the car will be released I bet there will be MANY new members :)

Cheers!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Sorry dinu01, but...

dinu01 said:
That scan is actually taken from Edmunds.com. you guys should drop-by there too. We have more pics of the sedan and lots of great ppl that love Mazdas.

Keep up the good work on the site. Once the car will be released I bet there will be MANY new members :)

Cheers!
Sorry dinu01, but this scan was actually made on my old HP scanner in Linda-a-Velha, Lisbon, Portugal, from a local Portuguese magazine. 8)

It would be great to see more pics of the sedan. Could you please link them for us from the Edmunds.com?

The Mazda3 will be presented in the Frankfurt Expo, in September. This good forum will surely be full of information by that time. :)

Cheers!

·
Registered
14,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Nothing on here was taken from edmunds, I don't use their forums.

If they do have good stuff though, feel free to bring it on over. :)

·
Registered
4,686 Posts
I like the sedan better than the hatch. I wish mazda would make a coupe or even better a MazdaSpeed Coupe.

·
Registered
4,849 Posts
"Nothing on here was taken from edmunds, I don't use their forums."

All rite. A guy from Edmunds got the same pics, scanned from a Portugese mag too, that's why I said that - it's just that I haven't been able to find any other pics of the sedan.

If I see anything, I'll link it.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts