Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi people. I'm new to this forum. This is actually my first forum post ever. I plan on buying a Mazda3 in June when I have more money. I was just wondering if the problems that the current Mazda3s have will be fixed? Are they going to change parts as these problems occur and make better Mazda3s in a later date, like June? Or are they just going to make the same Mazda3s constantly and are we gonna have to go in and get it fixed constantly?

·
Registered
144 Posts
Too bad about the Terp's last game. I am a BIG Terrapin fan so I feel for the College Park fans.

From this forum, the overwhelming posts are great for the Mazda 3. But like all cars (due to the many modules, parts, etc.), problems will occur. I have never had a car which had no major/minor problems in the years that I have had owned them. Hopefully Mazda will recognize problems and give instructions to the local service areas on how to fix. So far none of the problems are "big" but rather annoying. Now if I was hearing that engines were overheating or brakes not working, I would be concerened, but like you I am not buying until June.

Kevin

·
Registered
63 Posts
hey guys I live in northern va and plan on buying roughly the same time as you both.

I just bought my wife a proto5 white when I exchanged my accord. I currently drive a 4runner and hope to get 10k for it when I trade....or sell privately.

My roommate and longtime best friend does autocrosses in his mazda6 and is a member of a mazda club that is based around us, <I forget the name, but they have kewl events, tech sessions, summer drives and discounts>

PM me and I will try to find that dam club name, registration is cheap as crap as well.

·
Registered
882 Posts
Given the VERY low amount of issues experienced to date I certainly wouldn't fret about it. Mazda I'm sure will make adjustments as necessary. Like any manufacturing process things can fail along the way or shortly after. To see a few glitches here and there is nothing to be concerned about.

·
Registered
4,849 Posts
Going by how the upgraded and improved the 99-03 Proteges EVERY year, I'll say Mazda will continue to make a better product.

You also have to realize that a completely new car will have some issues at the begining - they will be fixed later.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks for replying guys. i just realized how noobie my question was. but yea. im even more excited for my 3 now!! :lol:

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Heh-heh... Newbie... ;)

You should be excited, the car kicks ass!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts