Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm from Israel... and here we have the 1.6 Hatchback, the 4-door 1.6 "sport package" and the 2.0liter 4-door.

We're gonna get a yellow 2.0 "Spirit" in a month or two but like other imported cars - the packages are different from country to country (+ we don't have the 2.3 MZ3).

What does the MZ3 GT include? :eek: Haven't seen it on the MazdaUSA website... (or did I miss it? :shock: )

Thanks! :D

·
Registered
127 Posts
The GT is the highest Canadian trim level (it may also be available elsewhere, but if I remember correctly it's called the "S" in the US).

And a whole bunch more. There are 3 trims for the Mazda 3 4-door (GX, GS, and GT), and 2 trims for the Mazda 3 Sport 5-door (GS and GT). For more information on the Canadian trims, check out www.mazda.ca

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you! :p

It seems that in Israel we have a trim level with a 2.0l and the GT accessories... even tires :shock:

Weird...

·
Registered
256 Posts
U.S. has two trim levels on the sedan, i and s. The hatch only is the s. Almost every option on the s is available on the i except the highest end stuff like the nav system etc. i = 2.0 s = 2.3.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts