Mazda3 Forums banner

Owners, how old are ya?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
947 Posts
Never mind then. I just sort of remembered that there were two threads already about the age of participants here, owners or otherwise.

Anyway, I'll vote now. :bigsmile:

·
Registered
882 Posts
I'm going to be slipping into the 30-34 category this upcoming summer but I see I'm amongst the older members here. That's kinda scary really.

W

·
0 Posts
Sheesh, no catagories beyond 35 and older? now where did I put my dentures... :p

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Whackmol said:
Sheesh, no catagories beyond 35 and older? now where did I put my dentures... :p
LOL. I read somewhere that Mazda is aiming at a 20-something age for their new MZ3. Keeping that in mind, i posted the age group that you see here.

W

·
0 Posts
Well us old farts :p like a car that looks good, performs well and is fun to drive.

BTW it doesn't hurt that it's a good value, has hatchback versatility and is safe enough (with the ABS and SAB option) to haul the kids around in!

·
Registered
947 Posts
Well, I think the target market is something like people of all ages with a twenty something mentality, who has grown up, has everything, and a sense of entitlement.

·
Registered
272 Posts
LeeLee said:
Well, I think the target market is something like people of all ages with a twenty something mentality, who has grown up, has everything, and a sense of entitlement.
You know what, I didn't buy that at first, but it's pretty much dead-freakin'-on.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Just jumped categories on Monday...oh my...I'm 30 freakin' years old, where has my youth gone? hehe

1 - 20 of 30 Posts