Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

AEM is looking for a Mazda3 to borrow for development work. We need a car for two weeks. If you need a rental car, it can be arranged at no cost to you. For the use of your car, you will recieve any AEM intake of your choice, including the one developed for the Mazda3. While your car is here, it will be fully insured and locked inside at night. A pre-dyno inspection will be performed, including a compression check. All pertinent engine parameters are monitored while your car is being tested to confirm that they are all within the proper specification. Your vehicle will not be permently modified and will be returned to you in the same condition as you left it. Your car will also be refueled and washed before you pick it up. To be eligible, you MUST be able to transport the car to Hawthorne, CA (Los Angeles). Please email me any questions that you may have.

Thanks in advance for your help,

Damon

·
Registered
3,739 Posts
to bad you are not in Sacramento or I would be there

·
Registered
302 Posts
Of course yet another develpoer needing a car and it's always in So Cal :(
If you need nay test cars inthe midwest let me know :)

- Phil

·
Registered
63 Posts
Questions...

Hi,

I'm in SoCal and have a Mazda3 HB with 500 miles on the clock. The questions I have for you are:

1. How many people would drive the car?
2. How many miles would be put on the car?
3. I would expect the car to be returned in the same condition as it was delivered - spotless (Not really a question)
3. I would be more interested in additional components for this car... could an alternate agreement be made for payment? I have another car I can use for transportation for the 2 weeks.

I've used your products on my last two cars (00' Civic Si, 92' Civic HB) and was very pleased with the quality and performance... You can email me at: [email protected]

Ken

1 - 8 of 8 Posts