Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took some pics although they arent the best, it got very busy and crowded with people getting in and out of the cars. There was a SP23 sedan and hatch, a neo, and a Maxx Sport.

here is one reason not to get a Neo......arghhh my eyes

compared with a maxx

·
Registered
519 Posts
pics look great! thanx activematic. :)

i think i read somewhere that the mazda6 mps is being shown down there. do you have pics of this turbocharged behemoth as well?? nothing in the wind of a similar mps package for the mazda3 is there? *crosses fingers* :)

as for the mystery... who stole the gearknob? (was it some sort of treasure hunt?!) :wink:

·
Registered
308 Posts
there is a Mazdaspeed Mz3 V6 confirmed for early 2005, expect it will be AWD as well but I don't think it gets turbo.

·
Registered
519 Posts
*sigh* only v6 and awd? *sniff* no turbo?? oh well...

btw, some great pics on your site/trip... thnx again. :)

·
Registered
176 Posts
Thanks again Activematic, totally agree about the interior, when I saw it on the brochures you scanned before I did'nt think it looked too bad.....now that I see it in perspective yuck :( :( :(

If I ever bought a 3, Maxx Sport for me :)

·
Registered
743 Posts
Hmm the SP23 hatch has the wheel arch flares.

·
Registered
308 Posts
yeah that looks almost like they made it bad on purpose. the maxx and sp are far superior thankfully.

·
Registered
250 Posts
I went to the motor show sunday arvo (big mistake) it was very busy, but still enough roof to see and take photos. (I used film not digital, so ill post pics in a few days....

I asked the mazda stand if they had any mazda3 stuff, to buy and the answer was no. I also asked them if I could buy some ZOOM ZOOM stickers, they had none. What kind of show is mazda running. Instead they were giving away metal boxes with mints inside. Good for keeping mix in or mints. No hats t-shirts no nothing. Oh well I saved money.

Although I would like a zoom zoom sticker....

·
Registered
372 Posts
Great pics Activematic! Good the see the Maxx with the audio controls mounted on the steering wheel.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts