Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I made a Mazda3 logon screen for Windows XP using LogonStudio. You have to first get the program for free here, then you can download my screen here. Tell me what you think.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Click here for the: Hatch

which looks like this:

·
Registered
63 Posts
sorry to be a pain

Any possibility of making one of those with a titanium grey sedan w/ sport package? Lights on or off dont matta, would be great if it can be done or directions would be nice thanks.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I see the titanium hatch but I was wondering how hard it would be to make a titanium sedan logon screen.??

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The hard part is finding a picture.

·
Registered
4,121 Posts
Yo! thats so cool, how do u put that on ur pc? if u have the S version in orange lava sedan with a rear wing spoiler that'd be so hot to have!

---------------------
2004 mazda 3, lava orange, 4dr sedan, 5spd, 6disc, moonroof, xenon's, sport pkg, abs.

·
Registered
51 Posts
My question may seem dumb but how do you make it work after you downloaded it? (install directory / files to replace / etc)

·
Registered
7 Posts
that program royal fucked up my computer. it will not not turn on completey, its normal untill it gets to the part of the logon screen. :( use caution with that program casue it can mess your computer up.!!

·
Registered
56 Posts
yeah it does that for me too, i built my own didnt use these designs......i just hit ctrl-alt-del to get to the desktop...hah ghetto way, my computer has viruses and such right now so i will have to eventually end up doing a fresh install....but for now i can deal

·
Registered
7 Posts
I TAKE BACK WHAT I SAID

if you have a similar error.... just click "ok" or w/e the button says till it goes away.

then log on to the program and select it to go back to the default log on screen.

this program will not mess up the computer... at least i hope not.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts