Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey whats up MAZDA WORLD. I'm thinking about getting this Mazda3 i. I had a Mazda 626lx but that ended getting messed up because of a horrible oil change(dont even want to talk about it :shock:). So I want to be back in the Mazda world. I love the size of the Mazda3. . My question is does mileage really matter and the year.

http://www.cars.com/go/search/detail.jsp;jsessionid=dxDhmUkywRk9fdwi-W4g7KX?tab=finance&paId=299120778&recnum=19&actLog=true&tracktype=usedcc&pageNumber=0&numResultsPerPage=50&largeNumResultsPerPage=0&sortorder=descending&sortfield=PRICE+descending&certifiedOnly=false&criteria=K-|E-|M-_30_|D-_7491_|N-N|R-30|I-1,7|P-PRICE+descending|Q-descending|Z-14624&aff=national

·
Registered
10,739 Posts
$12k for a 2005 base model 3 with 42k miles is way too much. A brand spanking new 3i touring with 4 miles on the odometer is only around $15k if you negotiate, and it'll have way more options.

If you go used and look around a little more (or negotiate a LOT on that one) you should be able to get something in great condition with 40-50k miles for around $10k, or maybe even a bit less. Like this one, for example.

·
Registered
440 Posts
it's not touring though, thats why it is $10 000

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
I got my 20 mile '09 3i Touring for just a little over 15k including the dealer value package which gives you the loaner car deal, discount on parts, etc. I think everything (tags, tag, title, 100k mile warranty) came to around 17k I 'member correctly. Mazda has pretty damn good deals with the financing AND down payment right now. I got 1k down and 4.9 for 72 out of the box. Good luck!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts