Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys i have the mazda3 hb and after browsing this site i think i found the the cnd spec taillights are different then the american ones... are the canadian ones comepletely clear or with a black housing? if someone could post there taillights both canadian and american that would be great! and if they are different if someone could get me the canadian part number of the lights that would be even better! thanks guys

-Nic

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ok i found pics on here of a canadian spec taillight and an american spec taillight... they are different from what i can tell... but my next question... are they different because of the colors of the car or is it because of them being american or canadian ... ok im trying to post the 2 taillight images i have and cant get it to work... i am on aim if you would like to chat [email protected] thanks

·
Registered
254 Posts
as far as i know the american tailights aren't different from the canadian.. i think you're thinking about the australian specs that have the clear when off and red LED when illuminated, for pics you can check out: http://mazda3forums.com/viewtopic.php?t=2044 otherwise, just search around the site in the "I just got my Mazda 3!" section.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yup thats the ones im talking about ... do u guys think thye look cooler than the ones we have in usa? anyone know the part number for them? and if anyone in australia would buy these for me if i gave them the loot and they shipped it to me?

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
king chill the ones you posted the link to are the ones im talking about... arent those clear with colored led's verse having the colored lenses...

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
mazda3ndp said:
king chill the ones you posted the link to are the ones im talking about... arent those clear with colored led's verse having the colored lenses...
yea, those are led tailights, but we don't have that in Canada, the picture there is showing the Australian version

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
does anyone know a part number on the led lights (aus, eur, jap) taillights.... i WANT THEM BAD!! they look so hot! would anyone with those lights want to exchange for the usa ones?

·
Banned
868 Posts
I'd imagine that the housing and lighting units themselves are actually ONE single unit.

I doubt that the DOT or any other transportation ministry/department in any country will allow for the opening of a light housing.

I know for sure that in Canada, it is illegal to open up your light housings (esp. in the front).

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yea im not trying to open the housing... i want the whole unit the inner and outter tail's and slep them on my ride

·
Registered
526 Posts
There seems to be a lot of parts off of the euro/aust versions of the 3 that people want... tail lights, grill, etc... we need a supplier!

M

·
0 Posts
Hi guys,

I'm from Australia and my mz3 arrives late feb.. So i can give you our part number when it arrives...

Or if you want i can give you the number to one of our dealers here, and you can see if they will ship to you???

1 - 16 of 16 Posts